I have created and used TrekBot for a year and it has proved invaluable in my travels, so now I share it with the world. This is how it works:
- Finds the Cheapest Flights
- Uses an exact date range of a month and a half to find the cheapest flights for that period. Based on research by experts, this range is the recommended time-frame for booking a flight.
- Checks all combinations of days within said time-frame to find the cheapest departure/arrival times. For example, for a five-day trip, it checks if Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday, Wednesday to Sunday etc are the best combination for an inexpensive rate.
- Checks all destinations and retrieves only those with the cheapest rate.
- Filters destinations based on whether a car rental is needed for that location or if it is in high touristic season.
- Can’t be budget without Airbnb. Amount of nights, cheapest location near main attractions are selected based on rating, cost and amount of reviews.
- Thoughtless Destination Finder
- TrekBot chooses only the most visited destinations such as Manhattan – New York, Las Vegas – Nevada or even Alaska!
- Finding the right airport to fly into is not always easy, so TrekBot chooses the correct airports based on researched and real-time calculated criteria, always making sure budget is the highest priority.
- Custom Filtered Budget Locations
- For those of us who work, it’s always best to choose our vacations including a weekend. TrekBot has you covered. On the menu bar, an “include weekend” button is featured which allows filtering for flights that include the full weekend.
- Real-time Calculations
- All data retrieved is re-calculated each time the user looks for destinations.
- Data is personal and will vary from the user’s departure location.
… but enough is enough, take TrekBot for a spin completely free.